Friday, November 5, 2010

True design therapy equals getting a Harley

photo
Nike

As most of you know I lost my beloved Nike back in late August. For twelve years he was there through it all. The moves, the up’s and downs, and just a true companion. I could never imagine the loss I would feel until he was gone. I had thought about it and I knew that someday it would come, but I always pushed it to the back of my mind figuring I would worry about it when that day came. Little did I know that day came all too fast and in the blink of an eye his health deteriorated and in a flash he was gone.




Like what you see here on our blog? Want to learn more about design and see what Harley is up to? 

Sign up for our newsletter!

Don’t forget to follow us on twitter!

And become a FAN on our AB HOME facebook fanpage!



Do you need decorating assistance? Want your home to be filled with warmth and joy?
Contact us about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment